When getting prepared for your photo shoot there are a few things you’ll need to remember to bring.
- Lip gloss or chap stick – nobody likes chapped lips
- Brush your teeth – I know it’s not bedtime, but do it anyways
- Bring extra make-up – If you sweat and get shiny, it takes me twice as long to edit and you get less pics.
- Jewelry is cool
- Hair accessories, glasses, other random stuff is always cool
- Lots more cloths than you plan on wearing. Some stuff looks great, photographs horribly. Some stuff’s meh, but looks killer in pics.
- Flip flops or something you can get on and off easy so you’re not walking around barefoot. This is especially important outside where we may have to walk through random stuff to get where we’re shooting and you probably don’t want to wear heels through there.
- Mascara – I know I said make-up already, but ALWAYS at least wear mascara.
- Remember to eat before the shoot. It doesn’t have to be a ton, but some protein will help with any dark circles/bags more than you realize. Even if it’s just a couple spoons of peanut butter, it’s better than nothing.
- Get yo nails did guh!
- If you’re doing a model release shoot, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE do something drastic to your hair between the time we talk, and the time we shoot. Holy shit, pet peeve. Hair is a huge part of your image, and if I book you as a brunette, I’m expecting a brunette. If you show up with transition bleach blonde, I’ll be quite disappointed which takes away from why you’re going to love shooting with me which is what I can do for your self esteem.